Tuesday, May 1, 2012

welcome to our world!

I think most people don't realize what it's like to be, not only missionaries, but missionaries who have two different native languages.  Thankfully the Belgian people are wonderful and most of them speak English... but still, it can be so challenging!

So, unfortunately for now, this is only going to be an English blog.  But hey, if you're Belgian (or also any other nationality!) and there is something you don't understand, Google Translate does wonders.  It's not a perfect translator, but it really can help to get an idea of what is being said!

I used to have a blog while I was with YWAM in the Republic of Georgia... actually, I tried to update it and use it also for our new ministry in the Netherlands-- but it was really difficult to do so.  There I was mostly writing as a single person... and then to use it as a married person... it was just weird.  So here is the new married-person blog.  :-)

But if you are interested, it's still there-- you can go back and read some stories from the old glory days! You'll notice that as the years go, the posts got less.  That was due to meeting, dating and marrying Wim... :-)  But if you go back to 2006-2010ish, there are some interesting stories and a look into what my life was like, and what I was like!


 (click on picture to be directed to read my old blog!)

But that was the past, and this is the future... so here we begin!  Welcome to our world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

say something!