Thursday, May 3, 2012

a great start

On Monday and Thursday mornings, we begin with "base worship".  This means we begin the day worshipping the Creator!  The One who made all of us, the One who enables us to even have a YWAM base, the only One who is worthy of our worship!  (worship: "the feeling or expression of reverence and adoration for a deity ; honor given to someone in recognition of their merit ; devotion")

Our worship is expressed in many ways-- usually on these days we put our worship into song and sing, along with praying and reading the Bible aloud.  The DTS students are gone, so it's a quiet morning with a few of the staff.  But I love it, it feels like home.

And you know what is the best part?  We are all choosing for this.  No one is forcing it.  We are choosing.  I once wrote a song-- "I choose who I sing for, it's You my Lord.  I choose who I live for, it's You my Lord.  I choose who I will serve- all the earth... that all may see [You] and believe."  This is it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

say something!