Friday, May 15, 2015

from three to four...

So... we had a baby! Actually, I had a baby. And it didn't exactly go the way I had hoped and dreamed it would (note: painless labor that is over before it begins producing the lovely baby that we've been waiting for for 9 months). I ended up having a C-section after there was some confusion about what was going on in my body: I had a fever and they couldn't figure out why. They tested me for everything and there was no clear explanation-- and then my water broke and our lovely little boy had "done his business" in it (aka: pooped). I guess he was just signaling that it was his time to enter the world. And so he did.

On March 18th, Ezra James Dufoort was born. Look at how cute he is...



It's definitely been an adjustment going from having one human being who is entirely dependent on you for their well-being, to having two human beings who are entirely dependent on you for their well-being. Needless to say, it takes quite a lot of energy but of course it's worth it all and more. 

So since we had such a huge change to our family, I figured it was time to update the blog as well-- so voila! New and improved, a bit bright and "spunky"-- I hope you enjoy!  Thanks so much for your prayers for us, and your interest (obviously you're interested because you came to our blog and have read all the way until this line-- either that or you landed here by chance, and in that case: hello). Check out some of the links in our sidebar right there --> and have a great day!  :-)

1 comment:

  1. You have a blog! I discover so much stuff just by swallowing my pride and being on Facebook. Anyway, I love you, and I'm glad your little one made it safely.

    ReplyDelete

say something!