Tuesday, April 9, 2013

a joyful expectation

We're happy to announce that in the end of August or the beginning of September, we will have an addition to our family... a baby!  I'm now about 20 weeks pregnant, so it's becoming more and more of a reality as my belly grows!  We're so much looking forward to this new season-- with much joy, excitement, and a bit of uncertainty.  While patience is neither my strength or Wim's strength-- we're glad that this process takes nine months.  We see that we really need this time to comprehend the huge change that is about to take place.  And I'm thankful for that God-given "mother instinct" that will hopefully help me to know how to take care of such a small, precious, vulnerable person in the best possible way!  Here's to a new adventure... !



No comments:

Post a Comment

say something!